Your privacy is important. We don't sell your data to any 3rd parties or spam you with email.
Welcome to our website ('Site'). These terms and conditions of use ('Terms') form a legal agreement between you and JARROTTS. Your use of this Site constitutes your acceptance of the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, please do not use this Site. Please read this carefully as JARROTTS respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
Ownership of this website and its contents
This Site is owned and operated by JARROTTS. All of the content featured or displayed on this Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographic images, illustrations and software ('Content') is owned by JARROTTS, its licensors or its third-party image partners ('Owners'). All elements of JARROTTS Site, including, but not limited to, the general design and the Content, are protected by copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. No portion or element of this Site or its Content may be copied or retransmitted via any means unless permitted under this or another written agreement or licence with JARROTTS Owners. You shall indemnify JARROTTS or its Owners against any losses, expenses, costs or damages incurred by all of them as a result of your breach of these Terms or your unauthorised use of the Content or Site.
Use of the Site
This Site and its Contents are intended for customers of JARROTTS. You may not use this Site or the Content for any purpose not related to your business with JARROTTS. Any use of the Content, the Site or its functionality for a purpose not permitted by these Terms is grounds for the immediate revocation of any permissions that may have been granted by JARROTTS for the use of this Site. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
"JARROTTS The Image of Motor Racing" and "JARROTTS" are Trademarks of JARROTTS. Nothing displayed on this Site should be used in any form without written permission of its respective owner. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on this Site, except as provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited.
JARROTTS will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or the unavailability of this Site. You, not JARROTTS, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction due to your use of this Site. JARROTTS takes every care to ensure that the information that is contained within this Site is correct and reliable but JARROTTS make no representations or warranties as to the Content's accuracy, correctness or reliability and no liability is accepted for any errors or omissions.
There may be links to other websites from this Site; however, these other websites are not controlled by JARROTTS and as such we cannot be held responsible for the information and Content contained therein, or any loss or damage suffered by you in relation to your use of such websites. You therefore will waive any claim against JARROTTS regarding the inclusion of links to outside websites or your use of those websites. This also stands for any services availed, or products purchased from those websites.
JARROTTS is registered under the Data Protection laws in the UK and, as such, takes all reasonable care to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information. To access and avail of certain services/products on this Site you will need to register some information with us such as your name, company and contact details. We will not collect any information about you without your consent. Occasionally we might inform you of items that may be of interest unless you opt out (see opting out section below). We do not disclose any information about you to any third party without your permission and in all instances will abide by the principles set out in the Data Protection Act 2018 (GDPR).
How we use your information
The information collected by JARROTTS is stored and used for various purposes including processing your transactions, customer service, product and service development, direct marketing and marketing analysis, website development and customising image selection to reflect your particular interests. We do not share your data with any third parties.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use and store different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
• Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, title and gender.
• Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details (we do not store this data).
• Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
• Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences./span>
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Why we need it
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use JARROTTS.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
• the pages you visit on JARROTTS
• how long you spend on each JARROTTS page
• how you got to the site
• what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We also collect data in order to:
• improve the site by monitoring how you use it
• gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
• respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
• send email alerts to users who request them (newsletters, notifications etc)
Purposes for which we use your personal data
As stated before, we do not share your personal data with third parties. We use your data as follows:
• To register you as a new customer
• To process and deliver your order including; managing payments, fees and charges and collecting and recovering money owed to us
• To enable you to partake in a prize draw, completion or survey
• To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data
• To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
• To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
• To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Unless you opt out of receiving promotional materials from JARROTTS, we may notify you of special editions, promotions, new products or services or other information that we feel may be of interest to you.
If you do not want to receive promotional information from JARROTTS, you can opt out at any time by sending an email to info@JARROTTS.com or by ticking the opt out box when submitting information on one of our contact forms on the Site.
Cookies are text files stored by your browser software that identify your device to the cookie owner’s server. There are two main types of cookies that we use:
1. ‘Session’ cookies – where they only last for the duration of your browser session and expire when you close it.
2. ‘Remember Me’ cookies – cookies that remain on your computer after you close your browser and computer to remember you when you return to the Site. These can last from 30 minutes to years.
You can remove cookies from your Browser:
Most web browsers are set up to automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to use the full functionality of the Sites and your user experience may be adversely affected.
You can learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser.
A simple guide to removing cookies is to go to the “Tools” option in your web browser options, select “Settings”. To delete all cookies on your computer to date select “Clear Browsing History” and to set options for future cookies select “Cookies” and the options you wish to apply to your web browser.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
You have the right to:
• Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
• Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
• Request the transfer of your personal data to you. We will provide to you, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
• Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact our data privacy manager Lizzie Jordan, lizzie@JARROTTS.com
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Questions or concerns
JARROTTS always welcome any comments or questions relating to its Site or how we hold or use our data. If you do feel that we have not or are not following the above policy please email email@example.com. We will always make reasonable efforts to identify or correct any problem or comments.
If you are unhappy with our response, or if you need any advice you should contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at:
Whycliffe House Water Lane, Wilmslow, Chesire SK9 5AF or email